2.18.2009

Not to be left out

Apparently, Emma must be feeling left out of the blogging sphere because she certainly gave me material today!!

#1: We are in potty training mode right now, but I had a lapse in priorities and forgot to take Emma to the potty. I soon find her waddling up the stairs proclaiming, "I wet, I wet". We get all cleaned up and I hear the dog whining downstairs. She was in her kennel because she recently got the "ol' fixeroo" and we want her safe from the girls for a few days. I thought, well I guess I' check on her too. The pup's kennel is one of those metal ones w/ bars. Hannah was whining and scooting away from a big wet spot on her bedding. What?? Dogs don't pee in their sleeping areas unless it is DIRE!! Any guesses who did?... Yep. Emma climbed atop just like we've taught her NOT to and had an accident. Poor, poor dog.
#2: I could not handle the whining during dinner prep for one more minute so I set the girls up with some coloring pages at the table while I pulled it all together. Turning my back is apparently no longer an option. See pictures below.

Hope your day was less eventful than mine!!

3 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

LOL, oh Diane, we've all had days like that, I think!! but seeing other moms post pictures and stories with a sense of humor (or at least a little....) just makes it so much easier to get through. :) we're thinking about the potty training thing ourselves...I'm kind of scared, though. poor puppy. poor table. poor mommy!

CareyClan said...

wow- and I thought my table had gotten it bad:) It's nice to know that someone else was feeling the way I was:) You'll have to check my blog to see.

Frisbies Forever said...

We have those days too! Buck up baby! Call me.