2.22.2009

Week #5 Begins

I have to be accountable somewhere so you, my friends, are lucky enough to get a report of my progress this week.

Week #4 went GREAT! I completed my training days and filled in with the 2nd Slim in 6 workout on my non running days. Though one day I was feeling super tired and decided to do an easy jog day instead of Slim in 6, but as I began it felt too easy and turned it into a hill jogging day. So I don't feel too bad about that:)

Here is how Week #5 should roll:
Day 1: Jog 1/2 M-Walk 1/4 M-Jog 1/2 M- Walk 1/4 M- Jog 1/2 M
Day 2: Jog 3/4 M-Walk 1/2 M - Jog 3/4 M
Day 3: Jog 2 Miles
Each workout will begin with a 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down, of course.

Off running days will still be Slim in 6#2. (Seriously sore stuff!! Think Buns of Steel if you've ever done those workouts you will totally understand!!)

I FEEL better. I don't LOOK better yet, but I am feeling the results of my efforts. Your encouragement is a HUGE help in keeping me motivated so THANK YOU to all of you rooting for me!!

6 comments:

Shari' said...

way to go Dianne keep up the tough work.

Misty said...

You're doing awesome Dianne! And I can't wait to see you guys! I like to picture the finish line some days when I'm running. It is going to be SO much fun! You've been to the gateway mall, right? Just picture lots of people on both sides, cheering and yelling. Balloons and energy everywhere! It's going to be a BLAST!

Jaimie said...

Good Job! You will look so HOT! We are coming to Utah the first part of June and you are going to look better than me! :) You will deserve to though since you are working your tail off!

Jaimie said...

Yeah, we'll be in Wyoming the last week of May, Nate has some business training in Jackson. And then we'll be going to Utah for a the next week and Nate will fly back to Texas and the kids and I will stay in Utah another week. I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere ;) If you don't have plans for Memorial Day weekend then you could always come to the cabin for some horse riding, four wheeling and such. Let me know what you think, we might be there by ourselves for some of it.

Mya said...

Way to go!! I totally get the accountable thing, it helps a bunch on the days that working out seems a bit to hard to do. So, I will see you at the finish line, and the starting line!

Ashleigh said...

maybe i should have a goal to run a 5k, then maybe i would work harder on looking better. i used to be able to do the slim in 6 #3 work out everyday like it was nothing, and now i'm still trying to master the first work out! it is hard work, though! good for you!