I love listening to Maggie pray. Here's another treasured moment that needs more witnesses.
"Dear Heavenly Father,
Please bless my cousin, Isabella, wait... Emily's new baby to come home from the hospital and not have sickness. Bless Daddy's head to not hurt
. And bless Emma that she won't be all full of angryness and help Daddy to put me in Time Out when I'm really naughty and help Mommy to give me lots of hugs and kisses all the time like when she has to leave and come back home. And I hope Aly can come visit us for Christmas and Grandma&Grandpa too and they can take turns coming at Christmas time. And help us be good.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
"I made that a little long prayer Mommy"
6 comments:
So, so sweet.
I miss Maggie's prayers in Primary!!! I miss being in Primary! Tell everyone hi!
Cute!
I like the "not be full of angryness.." I think we all need this prayer. Thanks Maggie!
How sweet that is!! I can't wait for my kids to start praying on their own.
Wow, What a beautiful prayer thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment