After our lovely stay in Colorado Springs we took off Sunday morning (after a long night of vomiting) to Washington, IA to see my sister, Lorianne and her family. Our departure time was pushed back by about 3hours so I could fit in a little sleep before leaving. This is how Emma sat most of the way.

And here is the smoke I had to drive through due to a burning building. Not sure what that was all about.

13 & 1/2 hours later we were welcomed to the Frisbie house by all the kids (it was 10:30pm!) and the girls had a little make-up party. Maggie had such a great time. She even did a little dance to welcome herself there (what a goof!) She and Stephanie got to sleep in the Hannah Montana tent in the living room the first night and with Alison on the top bunk the 2nd night. Nothing could have made her happier! I was happy to get a jog in at the local track with the older kids. I need to take them with me more often. I shaved a full minute off my time!! I wish I could have stayed longer. We'll have to make another trip out so we can spend more time together. I'm so impressed with ALL of them. I wish I'd had a decent camera AND remembered to take more pictures while I was there.
1 comment:
Don't feel bad, we didn't take many either. Oops!
Post a Comment