Improving One Day at a Time
Do you pay her?!?! What a great little girl and such an example to be. Apparently I need to be more cheerful while putting away my sliver wear.
Nope. No money is exchanged for basic chores such as helping with dishes. I need to follow her example also and be more cheerful as I work.
I love how her song changes from working as a family to working by herself!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Do you pay her?!?! What a great little girl and such an example to be. Apparently I need to be more cheerful while putting away my sliver wear.
Nope. No money is exchanged for basic chores such as helping with dishes. I need to follow her example also and be more cheerful as I work.
I love how her song changes from working as a family to working by herself!
Post a Comment