4.13.2009

Redemption

When the girls and I returned home from our trip we found the table filled with presents for each of us from Israel. The girls each received a new dolly and I was given 2 books filled with coupons I can redeem for "dinner dates planned by him", freebie breakfast, etc etc. Well a few of them are fill in the blank and I found just what I wanted this morning. I handed the coupon to him for redemption today and he has agreed.
Anyone interested in having a group date for Prom??? I think it will be super FUN!! It's Saturday, April 25th 8:00pm to Midnight at Hill Crest High School. The best part is that it's FREE and you can just show up!! You can click on the picture above to get more information.

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Awwww, that is so cool! I want to see LOTS of pictures!!!

Misty said...

That looks like FUN!