Our last night there we all went out to On the Border for dinner.
Here's Emma having a much needed nap. The poor girl had some weird bug that she would wake up vomiting around midnight and continue til after breakfast and then be fine for the rest of the day. Very strange...I'm glad we're over that.
One morning we went to get the birth certificate and saw this fun park on our way back. I would have taken pictures at the park, but I think my hands might have frozen off in the yucky wind!! This was what it looked like as we drove home that afternoon. Welcome to the blizzard. Actually the blizzard was a bit north of us, but we did get some good snow.
The girls and I took off one evening for a little shopping at Target. They were so cute trying on hats together!
The girls had a great time getting to know little Abram (even though Maggie kept calling him Ethan) and playing with Malia. I'm lacking in pictures from that time. I'm grateful I got to have the opportunity to serve my friend/niece. I've missed her. Check out the Mata blog for an update on how Abram's doing now.Side note: For those of you who may be following my accountability for running for this race coming next Saturday. I ran 2x in CO. They live on Base, so there's a really nice fitness trail that goes right past their apartment. 1st - 40min so I figure it was close to 3.5 - 4 miles and 2nd - 35 min so I'm sure I hit 3 miles. I should have done more but I let that darn snow and cold wind get in my way.
2 comments:
So cute! Love all the smiles. What a bunch of cuties!
Aren't road trips fun?!
Post a Comment