3.25.2010

A New Haircut for a New Me!

9 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

Love it! You look fantastic!

The Boyles said...

Super cute Diane!! I love it :)

larshannon said...

Looks great.

Piepee said...

You look awesome.

Frisbies Forever said...

I was thinking of cutting my hair too, but can't decide what to do yet.

Jaimie said...

Looks fabulous! Maybe I'll print your picture and take it to the salon to get my hair cut the same way! :) I can't bring myself to go short, we'll see if I can do it.

Sara said...

Dianne you look soooo gooood! Great job on all the hard work! You are inspiring!

Steph said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Is that your natural color? Cut and color are perfect.

Dianne said...

So...I really should have titled this the REAL Me, because, in fact, THIS is what I look like, not the blimpy version. ;) And thanks for all the compliments. Steph, the color is not my natural color. It's a combination of professional and at home color since July. Just trying to keep my age from showing. haha