3.15.2010

Summer Wellness Challenge

I will have the "Summer Wellness Challenge" info. ready to send out in the next couple of days!! I've dropped over 30 lbs the HEALTHY way (eating right, exercise & accountability). We will begin April 19th! Please comment below if you want me to send you the info.  It's A-MAZ-ING!

6 comments:

Nanette said...

You're awesome! 30 lbs. is amazing! It's nice to see that there are actually people out there willing to put the time and effort in to do it the right way, or do it period. :)

Misty said...

Definately me!

James and Charity said...

Hooray! Include me in the info please!

Charity

Shannon S. said...

Send me the info. please. Sounds great!

Dianne said...

Shannon - I'll need your email address to send you information :)

Diana Boeck said...

I would like you to send me some information. Lorrianne Frisbee and Suzanne Pieper are doing this and got me interested.
Thanks,
Diana Boeck
dianasnest@netscape.net