6.09.2011

Coolest Pilot Around

Israel had the..eh hem... opportunity (hehe) to take the FedEx aircraft over to Jackson, WY so the FedEx president's grandchild's Kindergarten class could have a tour of the airplane.  Yeah....be nice, eh?  Anyway, Israel actually turned it into a lot of fun for these kids.  He showed them around the ATR 42 cargo area,

 He even made them these awesome FedEx "Junior Pilot" badges to keep.  (Oh, yes he did)  Yep.  Pretty much awesome.
 I have no idea who this kid is, but I thought it was pretty cute how they got to try out some of the controls with the other Captain (not pictured).

Israel even put together this sweet pilot uniform for them to take pictures in (modeled by the ever lovely, Emma Nichols) but it was kinda yucky out and it wouldn't fit easily over their jackets so they bagged the idea. 
 Though I have to say that the effort he put into it was note worthy.  I'm a pretty lucky gal to have found such a fun guy to spend my life with.

No comments: