11.30.2008

A Child's Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,
Please bless that we will have Holy in our Ghost. Please bless Emma that she will be strong, so she can carry heavy things. Please bless Mommy and Daddy that they will not argue with me.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

7 comments:

Tamara said...

HAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!

larshannon said...

Why does Emma need to carry heavy things? Child labor laws are very real, Diane!

The Hanselmann Family said...

I like the part where she says that she doesn't want you to argue with her. She is so beyond her years!! You do know that she is in charge of the house right? She wears the pants. Too funny!!

Piepee said...

I love it! She is so precious.

Frisbies Forever said...

Maggie, you are a Nut!

La Familia Mata said...

I miss you. That's all. And of course, the rest of your family. Especially that Maggie girl. Can't you come back for Christmas??

Steph said...

Here is a good one from one of our kids, "Please bless Daddy that tomorrow he won't get fired."
What?!?!?