First, Emma is an unstoppable monkey. The girl can scale any obstacle in her path. In fact, I think she goes out her way to seek a challenge. In addition, she has become the world's fastest baby streaker. She can strip down to nothing in the blink of an eye. Anyway, I'm discussing fantastic cookware in the office while assuming (should never do that) the girls are being watched over by their ever diligent father when I start hearing the all too familiar shut of mirror doors in the bathroom. This is what I found..
What is that on her face you ask? Why my concealer, of course, being used as lipstick. This first picture is her caught in the act.
This next photo is after I said, "You're in BIG TROUBLE little miss". I think I might be in big trouble.
Meanwhile.....in the kitchen there is a "helper"...
Emma was quick to get in on the discovery. Maggie decided that she would help me by unloading the dishwasher. That is so thoughtful of her and I am grateful for her kindness. I'm excited for the day when she understands that if there are dishes that get put away higher than she can reach, to just leave them be or get a chair. Someday....
Emma "helping"... and you'll notice in the first picture that Maggie wearing red gloves. Why you ask? So did I. This is her explanation, "The dishes were too HOT so I put on my gloves like Word Girl". Okay then.
7 comments:
ahh, what good 'helpers' you have! :)
Rolling on the floor with laughter! Aren't toddlers fun, I think I'd take climbing to Lydia's new favorite pass time- leaving artistic bite marks on anyone that gets to close to her. How is the business going I'm getting a warm reception so far with the catalogs!
Makes perfect sense to me! You should see what my two little boys do when I am distracted!
Love, love, loving this post. I especially enjoyed all the dishes on the table!
Kids are fun, aren't they? They certainly keep us on our toes, eh?
Oh my! Weird because elizabeth randomly decided to empty the dishwasher too today. Except her strategy is yelling at me to come put everything away when she doesn't know where it goes. That means anything other than basic silverware. UGH!
HA! I'll have to tell you about Andrew and the hair clippers sometime, or maybe Andrew and my make-up or maybe even Andrew and my *ahem* femenine products.
Post a Comment