11.10.2008

I Snagged a Tag...

The High School tag:

1. Did you date someone from your school? I went on a couple of dates with one guy from my high school. It was pretty lame.
2. What kind of car did you drive? 78 Cutless Supreme, 74 Monte Carlo, 85 Ford Taurus
3. Were you a party animal? Umm...no.
4. Were you considered a flirt? Nope
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir all the way!! Yep, I'm still a choir geek.
6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? Do we need to talk about such things, really?
7. Were you a nerd? No, just invisible.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't think I ever KNEW the fight song. haha
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I realize I'm terrible, but I don't remember their names, but I remember what they taught! My Senior Psych teacher, My Senior English teacher and My AlgebraII teacher.
12. What was your school's full name? Cedar Falls High School
13. School mascot? Tiger
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yes. Ted Sommers. And I think Amanda and Tamara shared John David that night. That was a lot of fun. Wow, that was a long time ago.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No! College was where it was at for me.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? I remember thinking..."I don't think I'm going to miss anyone here. I can't wait to leave in a couple of weeks" (once again, I know I'm terrible)
17. Where did you go senior skip day? To Independence, Ia to take my boyfriend at the time to get his tux for Prom. (I stole a Junior to go with me, yep that was you Tamara, you're caught) Oh wait...don't tell my Mom! She doesn't know. She thought I was the golden child. Oops.
18. Were you in a club? Do athletics count? Soccer
19. Have you gained some weight since then? More than I intended....
20. Who was your prom date? Joshua Fillinger. We went to his and mine. We obviously attended different High Schools.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I already missed mine. I figured, what's the point?
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Have more confidence and don't worry so much!!

3 comments:

The Boyles said...

Diane-

Hey it has been a long time! So funny story how we found your blog - we lived in Lubbock Texas for three years for Kris to do grad school at Texas Tech and we knew the Maddocks our first year there. Well when he graduated they moved to Midland and I am guessing that is where you guys met right? Anyway- I saw a link on their blog for a Diane and Israel and thought that I would click just in case it was you guys - I'm so glad it was! Are you in Idaho now though? We are actually in Nebraska( long story ) and I am already dreading the winter :) Hope all is well with you guys - feel free to check out our blog!

Cami Boyle

Emily and Shaun Kirkham said...

Hey guys!!! I know it kinda seems like I feel off the planet.. sometimes I feel like I did!! We have just been really busy but I just wanted to catch up with you guys and see how things are going!! We will have to come up and see you guys again soon, it was so fun seeing you all last time!! Also.. Shaun and I are expecting our first little girl Kynzee Jaymes, in the beginning of Feb... Dianne, they baby shower will be the 23rd of this month at my house and I would love to send you and invite and see if you could come... if you can e-mail me your address that would be great... emkirkham@hotmail.com Anywho... so how have things been with your lovely family!?! I miss you guys and we can't wait to see you guys soon!!! Oh Israel, I don't know if we had it last time we were up there or not but we got ourselves a shot gun and we should all go out shooting one of these days... probably not real soon, don't want to scare the baby.. I'd love to but Shaun won't let me!! :) Anyways hope you are all doing well and sorry I am such a stranger down here, we've just been so caught up in all the excitment of our expanding family and getting ready for it we have neglected to focus on the rest of our family!!! We love you guys and hope to see you soon!!! Love, Em

Tamara said...

Psych was probably Blairbroker (he was lots of fun) and if Algebra was the math we had together, it was Hearst (or something like that). Ugh, I remember that homecoming, it was, well, um, interesting anyway.