1.13.2009

2 Years?!? Really?!

January 13, 2007
January 13, 2008
January 13, 2009Isn't it amazing how much they change in just 2 years time??? Here are some of the facts we are just LOVING about our baby girl, Emma this year.

Things she often says....
  • "I Love Bee" = I love you
  • "Tanks, Momma" - Thanks, Momma
  • "Danit" - you guessed it, dang it (so my fault)
  • "Maggie did it"
  • "I wanna come, too"
  • "Doggie did it"
  • "Stinky Ylucky"
  • "I see Butt!" - I see butter or peanut butter (they are interchangeable)
  • "I wann nummy" - nummy can be ANY type of food in the pantry, but usually sugary
  • "Daddy Home!?!"
And soooo many more.

Things she often does....
  • Blames Maggie or the Dog for everything
  • skips/lollops down the hall
  • pulls the dogs tail while hugging her
  • goes pee pee and poo poo in the potty (often but not always)
  • sings her own songs
  • brings us books to be read to her
  • hugs others when they're sad
  • shares toys without being told to
  • colors on any surface with any available marking device
  • runs in circles to get "dizzy"
  • makes Mom, Dad and Maggie laugh and smile everyday
We LOVE having her in our lives and she adds so much joy to our family.

5 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

I see Butt!
Priceless.

larshannon said...

Happy birthday! Where did the time go?

Jaimie said...

Happy Birthday you cute girl! I remember holding her in the hospital, wow, that went so fast!

Tavia said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! And I love that name. I'm probably going to be one of the moms who inadvertently teaches "Danit". LOL

Deniene said...

What a great post way to go mom!