Rules: You can figure it out. I'd love to learn about all my friends, so I tag everyone who reads this.
1. I am the youngest of 8 children.
2. I enjoy quilting, though often don't.
3. I can play the piano only fairly well and still covet beautiful baby grand pianos.
4. I often expect too much of others and myself.
5. I like to crunch ice on sidewalks in the wintertime.
6. I also like crunching crisp leaves in the fall.
7. I spend too much time surfing the net.
8. I sometimes make up commentary for my dog.
9. I'm pretty good at a lot of things, but not exceptional at any one thing.
10. Warm sunshine, a soft blanket on green grass, a good novel and a free afternoon makes me VERY happy.
11. I attend a book club once a month and LOVE it.
12. I selfishly choose good books over everything else in my life when the opportunity presents itself.
13. I used to run for an hour 6 days a week.(seriously, who could tell now?)
14. I've made 4 state to state moves in 4 years.
15. I have been married 10 1/2 years and I'm only 30.
16. I was once engaged before I met my husband.
17. I love water. I love to watch it, hear it and be in it, in all it's different forms (rivers, lakes, puddles, rain, faucet, pool, whatever)
18. I sometimes miss working a full-time job.
19. I really enjoy college and want to finish my degree. In fact, if I could afford to, I would become a professional student.
20. I was extremely shy as a child. My own family didn't realize had much of a vocabulary until I was about 13-14 years old. ( I know...and now I seem to think everyone wants to hear what I have to say)
21. Presently I lead a very boring, non dramatic life.
22. I really want to learn to play the violin and even rented one for a time before Maggie was born.
23. I enjoy being around horses and hope to have one someday.
24. I aspire to hiking the Idaho Centennial Trail from Canada to Southern Idaho.
25. I have high hopes for travel someday, though I'm not holding my breath.
2 comments:
I love reading random facts about people I know! And I wanted to vote for your blog header but my catagory wasn't there, I would say it is really funny and a little creepy too, hahahahaha!
I didn't know that you liked to quilt and you aspire to hike the Centennial Trail, that sounds grueling. Also, I sometimes miss working a job too, but I glad that I don't have too at the same time.
Post a Comment