1.26.2009

Wedding Whoas

So this is the story related to me by Maggie's Primary teacher on Sunday.

Apparently, Maggie was crying because Sam wouldn't marry her. Then 10 minutes later she leans over to him and says, "Well, you know I'm a really good dancer".

Why this is extra funny: A couple of weeks ago Maggie's little friend, Christine, had a "Fairytale Birthday party" where Christine's older brother, Sam (also in Maggie's primary class), danced with Maggie. A bit young for that if you ask me, but what do you do? I guess it was pretty cute and he was twirling her around in her pretty Cinderella dress. Now she's hooked. Sorry Kylan, she might be moving on...

5 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

That is really funny! I remember when Alyssa had an invisible boyfriend for the longest time. Kook was his name I believe. Drama, Drama, Drama.

Julie said...

That is a great story. It is good you have it written down. Now you can tell her kids about. They will think it is pretty funny.

Camille and Luke said...

That's so funny! I miss being her primary teacher! She is a great dancer! How is Christine doing? Is she going to her own class now?

Deniene said...

Maggie and Alayna and their boys I hope we survive this!

Misty said...

That is so cute! and i agree, a little young to start this, but oh well, what can you do!

Elizabeth has a little boy she's "in love with" as well. Luckily Madelyn wants to Marry Diego, so I'll wait until she's 16 to let her know you can't marry a cartoon, unless you're Roger Rabbit.