I just wanted to show proof that it can occasionally happen here at my house. The two of them were so cute sitting up there together trying to be reverent.
I have no idea where the inspiration came from. One minute they were jumping off the end of the chest and then the next Maggie is telling Emma that it's time to be reverent. I can only hope for more of these occasions.
6 comments:
We need to practice more often at home. Sacrament meeting on Sunday was a nightmare!! Nora finally goes into nursery next week!!
that is definitely picture-worthy! nice job mom!
it looks like Maggie is saying her prayers. What inspired them?
I have no idea where the inspiration came from. One minute they were jumping off the end of the chest and then the next Maggie is telling Emma that it's time to be reverent. I can only hope for more of these occasions.
I love the picture!
It's good to know that something is sinking in, right? :) Gotta love it!
Post a Comment