Nutcracker 2008 Woodland Fairy
Buttercup Princess
Idaho Ballet Theatre Class 1-A
These girls were exhausted for photos since they choose to do photos on Dress Rehearsal night. And things never go as planned, so it was MUCH MUCH later than they were prepared to be cheerful for. Thus, the sort of smiling photos. But, I still think she looks so beautiful!!! Then again, I am the Mom.
6 comments:
She looks like a princess in the first pic and a DIVA in the next! You should be a proud mom!
So serious! Of course being a ballerina is pretty serious stuff! She look beautiful.
She looks so grown up! She's so beautiful! Kylan agrees :) Tell her hi from him and he's so bummed that she found a new boyfriend!
She is beautiful. You should be proud!
She is too cute. It's Ironic We've got a professional ballerina living with us and teaching the girls, and I can't get them to stay at the bar! To say nothing of performances!
now those are really cute, she posed so well for them.
Post a Comment