Oh how I long for good weather to run outside instead of on the old hamster wheel. Don't get me wrong. I am grateful for the option to run inside and in my own home even, I just really enjoy fresh air and feeling like I'm getting somewhere...literally.Here's the accountability for the week. I accomplished my jogging goals!!! yeah!! I've been focusing on pushing my speed through my short jog portions (1/4mile, 3/4 mile) of training and found that it was true on Saturday when I jogged my 2 miles straight at a slower speed, it was cake. Yes, my theory is working. So I'm off to next week's goal. Oh, wait...I have to be honest...dang it. I should have done the Slim in 6 x this week and failed to follow through with either one. Ugh.. Painting the kitchen and ripping up the tile in the bathroom kinda got in the way. They were physically draining, but did nothing for the ol' caboose if ya know what I mean. I won't let it get in my way though! I'm pushing through and starting again this week.
Here's how this week should go:
DAY 1
- Jog 1/2 mile
- Walk 1/4 mile
- Jog 3/4 mile
- Walk 1/4 mile
- Jog 1/2 mile
- Day 2
- Jog 1 mile
- Walk 1/4 mile
- Jog 1 mile
- Day 3 jog 2-1/4 miles with no walking.
1 comment:
Very Ambitious! You still haven't called me....
Post a Comment