I feel like a recovering alcoholic....er ..sugar-holic anyway. It's like I can't even allow myself one taste or it all goes to...er well you know I mean. Yesterday, I thought one serving of one cookie isn't so bad...next thing I know I'd scarfed down 3 by the end of the night. If these cookies were actually normal serving size cookies it could almost be forgivable, but since they were quite large....
Anyway, I'm going to try to recommit myself.
3 comments:
Don't be so hard on yourself - most people wouldn't think twice about eating 3 cookies ( even if they were big ones!) I think you have done great :)
I bet in your pre-sugar addiction awareness you would have scarfed down at least five. You are making a lifestyle change and that takes, well, a lifetime.
I am thinking about kicking my addiction to caffine. Just thinking right now, mind you. I haven't had any yet today and have already had to take a nap...
You're doing great! Just keep working at it and you'll win! You only lose when you give up and eat an entire cake!!
Post a Comment