I've already raved about these Bountiful Baskets, but I want you to see for yourself at how awesome they are! Look at this FABULOUS produce. I could hardly contain myself this week. Peaches, Plums, Cherries, Tomatoes, Lettuce, Avocados, Bananas, Grapes, Beans, Broccoli, and Cantaloupe. I tore into those cherries like nobody's business and the girls were all over the plums. Pure goodness for $15/basket, LOVE IT!!
5 comments:
That is awesome! Very economical.
LOVE IT! I would need several!
Actually it's a lot more than it looks in this picture, but for your size family you'd need 2 for sure!! AND...I just learned that they opened a site in Blackfoot...
I am bummed, I checked on it and it's only in Lewiston TX. Do you have to pick it up, or do they deliver? It looks really awesome! We just need to move to Idaho :)
Why yes you do need to move to Idaho!! :) We have to pick it up, but I don't mind. I just learned that they do these YEAR ROUND!! I'm so excited.
Post a Comment