6.19.2010

May Update

I've gotten incredibly behind.  In some ways I think that is a good thing!  It means I've been so busy having fun "making" memories that I've run out of time to record them. ;)  A quick picture update with just have to do.

This is a song performed by The Choralaires.  It's a women's community choir that I LOVE!  I'm front row, center, between a blonde and dark brunette.

 Mommy's biggest fans!
 We had a few semi-almost-kinda-on the verge of warm days and the girls took advantage of that with a game of Monkey in the Middle.  Would you look at that monkey's sweet mitt?

 The girls are so lucky to have a fabulous Dad who takes them to the park for lunch while Mommy's at work.
 Maggie's reaction to Mom & Dad going to Disneyland without them!!  LOL!
 These silly ducks have lost their way!  Iz got this photo at the hotel in SLC.  This was in the hotel's hot tub!
 A class field trip to the ZOO!  We called our little group the Pink Monkeys! 
 Checking out the wild life.
 Emma so happy to be along for the ride!
 This is one hilarious monkey!  He kept calling to us and so Iz called back and the monkey flew to the glass right next to Iz and I thought he was going to scream like a little girl.  No worries, he did not, but that sure would have been funny.



 Yep.  That's Maggie in the Middle, falling off. 
 This Memorial Day we made a trip to Elko, Nevada!!!  To see our fantastic friends and for Iz to practice some of his SCUBA skills.  Israel made all the arrangements, snacks included, hence the powdered donuts...
 that put Maggie in a sugar coma....
 and rendered Emma speechless.
 Israel's SCUBA group.
 My very own hobby enthusiast!
 The girls checking out the hot air balloon from our friends front window.
 We REALLY did not take any pictures this trip.  WHAT was I thinking??  But, here's beautiful Elizabeth anyway.
And her beautiful Mommy, Misty!
May was a busy & fun month!  We had so much fun with the Lamberts and can't wait for them to come for a visit in July!!

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

That looks like so much FUN!