1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
Go to Time Out when I'm naughty
2. What makes Mommy happy?
When I choose the right
3. What makes Mommy sad?
When I don't choose the right
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
By doing silly things
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
A kid
6. How old is Mommy?
I don't know
7. How tall is Mommy?
SOO tall
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to watch on TV?
Dancing With the Stars (she's right)
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
Nothin'
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Dancing with the husband
11. What is Mommy really good at?
Art
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
Coloring
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
All kinds of stuff like doing the dishes and making her bed and making the living room so nice and cleaning the kitchen and putting naughty girls in time out and taking care of kids.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
pineapple and spaghetti and eggs
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
when she does her chores
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A farmer (what!?!)
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
play
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
we have long hair and we're girls
19. How are you and Mommy different?
we have different colors of our eyes and we don't wear the same ear rings and you're tall
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
because she always laughs at me when i'm doing something silly
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He kisses you on the lips
22. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
Arby's (???? I think we went 2x last year)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
Clean up your room
2. What makes Daddy happy?
when I do a silly thing and he laughs as he's smiling
3. What makes Daddy sad?
when I don't do what he says
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
because he does a silly look
5. What was Daddy like as a child?
a regular kid
6. How old is Daddy?
I don't know
7. How tall is Daddy?
SOO tall, taller than a Mom, taller than a kid
8. What is Daddy's favorite thing to watch on TV?
American Idol (daddy says never)
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
Nothin'
10. If Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for?
For being a great person
11. What is Daddy really good at?
cleaning his guns
12. What is Daddy not very good at?
painting
13. What does Daddy do for his job?
goes to work in an airplane to salt lake and stays at the hotel
14. What is Daddy's favorite food?
chicken and pineapple
15. What makes you proud of Daddy?
when he works on the light and I say he's a really useful daddy
16. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
A Rudolf deer
17. What do you and Daddy do together?
play
18. How are you and Daddy the same?
daddy is not the same because he's a boy
19. How are you and Daddy different?
our hair looks different and we have different sizes
20. How do you know Daddy loves you?
because he says that all the time
21. What does your Dad like most about your Mom?
They dance together
22. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
to work
3 comments:
I love little children. Their world is so simple and precious.
Maggie is very intuitive...especially since she noticed that you don't do anything when she isn't around!
Post a Comment