As many of you know by now, Israel and I are planning on running the 1/2 marathon and 5K respectively on April 18th. Our plan has been to leave the girls with a friend here in IF, Fri. the 17th and have a weekend together running the race and playing in SLC and come back and pick up the girls on Sun, the 19th. Unfortunately, just recently that plan fell through as that friend’s husband made plans for her that weekend and is no longer available. YIKES!!
Now I’m at a loss as to who to ask since the other friends I have here in IF all just essentially had babies in the last couple of months. I try to be considerate if possible. :) I’d love to have family come, but everyone lives pretty far away and have never been an option. We could take the girls with us, but we wouldn’t get any sleep the night before (not so bad for me, but not so good for Israel) and then what do we do with them during the race? My race starts a 1/2 hour after Israel’s and they obviously overlap. So what do I do?
I’m blogging about this because
#1- It’s something I’m dealing with right now and I tend to blog about the things I’m dealing with
#2- I need someone else to think outside the box for me. Are there other options out there I’ve failed to consider?
1 comment:
Relief Society President? Maybe she knows someone who may be willing?
Post a Comment