3.08.2009

My Kitchen with COLOR!!

BEFORE - ALL WHITE
White walls and the good ol' pioneer wagon wheel
You get the idea...
The new look! Please keep in mind I don't have all the decor yet. Just the paint. lol Oh and many of these are my camera phone pics since my regular camera is very temperamental.
No WAGON WHEEL!!

5 comments:

Tavia said...

Very exciting! It's amazing how just a few easy fixes can give a place a whole new look. I do like the two tone look.
P.S. Are you both still running? I hope we can touch bases at the marathon.

Frisbies Forever said...

Hey, I did that with dark blue and summer white in my kitchen. Very nice!!! Love it!

Steph said...

Looks good!

Jaimie said...

Looks great! I love the chair rail!

Piepee said...

It looks wondeerful! Of course the girls are growing so big!