Here's what I'm learning & enduring as I'm living this crazy challenge I made for myself (that, frankly, I'm regretting today).
* One week down with 1 ignorant moment at Wendy's
* I made it through baking 3 batches of yummy chocolate cookie dough without even a lick!
* I even have avoided disaster with a 16" cookie in my kitchen since Sunday afternoon (though I am constantly aware of it & trying to spend lots of time downstairs)
* I'm not eating processed sugar, but I found I'm overcompensating by eating more natural sugar than I should.
* Sugar withdrawals are real and cause headaches and crankiness. I assume much like an addiction to nicotine or alcohol.
* I question myself everyday if I can hold out until June 3rd.....
4 comments:
all i can say is that cookie cake would be GONE in my house! you have willpower honey! way to go...
Good Luck!
you can make it. You have a strong will. You only have 2 weeks left. Keep up the great work!!! Sometimes we all slip but just keep on going forward.
Hang in there, girl! I think it is an insane thing to give up but none the less you are ALMOST there! Think how good it will feel just to say you had the sheer will power to go without sugar for 30 days. I admire your conviction! I am still debating with myself about the diet coke...
Post a Comment