5.29.2009

Day 26

How is everyone doing on their 30 day challenge? I've actually done far better than expected and lost 4 lbs. Though, I must make a confession...I hate this part. Today has been a super BUSY day. I have had something going on every minute of the day and I'm babysitting so on the way home from ballet we picked up Papa Murphy's Pizza. I picked up a Veggie Pizza in hopes that it would be less likely to be laden with sugar. I sat down with the girls had 2 pieces and then reluctantly researched the ingredients. Of course, the crust has some sugar as does the sauce. Sad! I've done so well! But it won't stop me from continuing on for 4 more days. Don't hate me because I'm human. *sniff sniff*

7 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

Don't worry, you have to eat.I make homemade pizzas a lot from scratch sauce and all. Not that much sugar should be in there.

Dianne said...

I have been making my own pizzas and sauce without sugar, but I just ran out of energy and time yesterday. :(

Steph said...

You are only human if a fart embarasses you once in your lifetime. Are you really human?

Steph said...

Happened to me freshman year of HS, in case you were wondering.
Relax, you can have the pizza without beating yourself up in 3 days!

Dianne said...

I am human, promise. It happened to me freshman year of college in front of a guy I really liked :Z in case you were wondering. LOL

Delcie said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! You should feel so proud about what you've accomplished?
And now for your next trick!!
Do you have another goal in the works?

Dianne said...

I do, but I haven't finalized it yet. I'm sure I'll post when I decide.