Jenny McCarthy is heading off this 30 day "Give it up before Summer" campaign. She's giving up sugar for 30 days and asking anyone to join her, whether it be sugar or lying or gossiping whatever has a hold on you for 30 days. (Thanks Corina for the heads up, I don't get to watch daytime tv anymore.)
http://www.oprah.com/bi/jenny-mccarthy/blogs/Night-One-NO-sugar-NO-eating-past-7pm.html
Anyway, I am a SUGAR-ADDICT!! I cannot leave it alone! It's in everything and I've been curious about giving it up before. Ya know.. just to experiment on how it would effect me for good or bad. And I'm going to attempt to be courageous in this!
breathe..breathe...I am giving...breathe..up...sugar...breathe...for 30 days...whew.
That was tough to say how the crap am I going to do this for 30 days?!? Here's my consolation. It's 30days not a commitment for life. I've already had sugar today, but I'm starting this moment or I know I won't start at all! And clarification...naturally occurring sugar found in whole foods that are in their natural state..ie. apples, bananas, etc are O.K. but cakes and cookies and high fructose corn syrup types of additives are off limits for the next 30 days. SCARY!!
Join me! Comment on what you'd be willing to give up (doesn't have to be sugar) and lets support eachother in kicking something that plagues us!
5 comments:
I'm there. Although I just added sugar to my tofu/mango smoothy. So I'm with you, from this moment on. WHEW! And, I'm going to give up my afternoon binge-sessions. Okay, here we go!
Good luck! I'd join you, but I'm already giving up my body for the next little while :) I'm already getting a belly! Yikes!
How about the snooze button. I'm sad already.
that's a good one! you can do it!
You are a brave girl. After I read your post I thought, yeah I want to do that to, I even skipped FHE treat, then this morning I had a breakfast shake, FULL of sugar! How do you not forget? I find myself having a yogurt or something not really dessert but sugary all the same! I like Jaimes post maybe I will be with her.
Post a Comment