Okay, onto turkey day festivities!
Here we have Brenyn sticking his fingers into Lilly's ear. She didn't know what hit her...
until she did.
Total "photo op" picture ahead. I said to them, "Hey! Act like you're happy cooking over there!" And they did just that. Don't they look so natural?
When do we get to eat?!? You'd think we were starving them, even though they'd just finished off a table of appetizers. I think Emma single handedly polished off the cheese plate.
Mikayla entertaining Lilly! Lilly was never wanting for arms to hold her with Christina, Mikayla, Cassie and Mari around! Thanks ladies for helping me eat a warm Thanksgiving meal. You're great.
Dan giving Susanne, not bunny ears, but devil horns. So typical of these two. :) haha!
Dad watching all the action in the yard. Apparently, it was a "hat" day.
FOOTBALL! Many of the adults were inside watching it on the big screen and the kids were outside playing it in the big yard. We had AMAZING weather that day! I think it was upper 50s. Beautiful!
Nice kick, Eddie Ray!
TACKLE!
Singin' and a Swingin'
Mother Mari leads a rousing game of duck, duck goose
cheese.
Little stinker kept hiding from the camera. Yes, that's Emma.
Weird pic of me with Lori, but it's the best of the bunch so we'll go with it.
Malia finally in front of the camera with her pumpkin pie, mile high!
Marianne proudly wears her medal
Cassie, the baby whisperer.
I played two rounds of UNO with these guys and had FUN!
Kids, kids and more kids!
Aunt Deanne being the "cool aunt" by going out and playing "Ghost in the Graveyard" with all the kiddos. Maggie insists that this was her favorite part of the trip.
I'm so grateful for such a fun family and the opportunity that I got to share this holiday with them. It was especially that my girls got to get to know their aunts, uncles and cousins better! It was a wonderful day, start to finish!
1 comment:
It was great hopefully we can do it again.
Post a Comment