7.03.2008

Not to be left alone...

I took a few minutes while Israel & Maggie were at the pet store to post some fun pictures from yesterday. While doing so, Emma was playing around with various toys and I let her just do her own thing for a bit. That was my first mistake. Ignoring the silence...that was the second. Here is what I found....She had opened the Ovaltine and was having a great time "practicing" making her own chocolate milk. Good times...Good times....

3 comments:

The Hanselmann Family said...

Nathan does the same thing but with formula. He won't eat it, just plays in it. It is soo sticky!

Tamara said...

Too funny, nice to know I'm not the only one to walk in on a mess like this. When Andrew was about that age, Erick left him in front of Blues Clues (a big treat, since tv isn't on much) to grab a quick shower (seriously he never takes more than 5 ot 6 minutes), and came out to find him completely immersed in the box of powdered doughnuts, I just wish I knew where the pic was!!

Frisbies Forever said...

Frosty prefers to get under the table and eat it and spill only we have the added bonus that he drinks syrup with it. I don't why they make such concoctions. Just lil scientists.