I just had to post this picture. I have been quite distracted lately and have been focused on just getting things done. Well, kids don't work that way. They are the best at living in and enjoying the moment. A few days ago, Maggie was effectively able to draw me into "the moment" and we had a great time taking pictures and giggling over the silly pictures we took together. This was one of them. I'll spare you by NOT posting the ones of our teeth, yeah, just our teeth. So silly.
6 comments:
That one deserves a frame! Sooo cute..
Very Cute!
Good for you! We all need to take time to enjoy our kids, they'll be moving away before we know it! And good job with the canning! What a good homemaker you are being :) I just canned me some strawberry jam last month. Yummy!
Super duper cute! I agree... frame it!
I think this is my NEW favorite Picture! I love it! Send it tome in a frame!
I LOVE this picture. You look absolutely beautiful. And Maggie looks like she KNOWS she's got the best mommy in the whole wide world.
Post a Comment