LAME! My hCG is still at 151 after the shot. grr... Can I just be done? I continue to have sporadic stabbing pains on my right side. I'm just going to vent because, well it's my blog and I want to. My Dr. "doesn't know how to interpret that", but apparently every nurse or PA can. I've gotten very thorough explainations from a nurse at another office and from HIS PA, but he can't "interpret" that. Does that make sense to anyone?
4 comments:
I'll give him something that will be fairly easy to interpret. grrr.
What do they think is going on? Are you going to have to do the shot again?
Maybe. Well my Dr. apparently doesn't have a CLUE about what's going on, but the P.A. thinks it was probably an ectopic pregnancy and that I'm continuing to have pain because the tissue has to travel down the tube until it can be flushed out of the uterus. She explained the fallopian tube like a straw (flexible, but not expandable) so as the tissue moves it will continue to create pressure wherever it is next. Which explains why sometimes the pain is bad and sometimes it's fine. When I exercise it creates inflammation and that's why it's been hurting worse.
I'll go in for another level check on Monday. They are hoping by then it has dropped well below 100. If not, then there's a possibility of having another shot. Those are expensive! I got the bill today. $400.00 just for one dose. yikes! I wish we'd already met our deductible. Luckily, ours is only $500.00.
It means, "We don't know what is up and frankly aren't worried because it isn't our body. No big deal to us so come back later to see if you feel better. Oh, and here is an RX to shut you up."
I am not bitter...
Post a Comment