10.23.2009

Happy Autumn!

I thought I would share what we've been up to. I'm not always moping around.

Maggie and Emma enjoy a quiet dinner UNDER the table.Maggie's final game and team picture. Is it horrible of me to be SO grateful it's over?
We took the girls to a great pumpkin patch just outside of town this past weekend. So much fun with this HUGE hay maze.

It was so cool! They had stacks hay everywhere that the kids could climb on.
Running on the maze instead of "through" the maze.
Adorable.
Witch Hat Cupcakes the girls and I made for the Recipe Swap Lunch today.
My friend asked me to bring a dessert to the Halloween party tonight. Israel saw a cake like this and gave me the idea. I thought it was so fun to make and really easy too!
My man the Mobster...
When I couldn't find any decent flapper dresses, I gave up and became a Mobster.
Prohibition Mobsters. Israel made our Tommy guns from cardboard and a money bag from a pillow case.
A festive bunch aren't we?

8 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

LOVE the MOBSTERS!!!! SO cool! So creative!!!! Under the table is so fun we do that every once in a while. The kids LOVE it.

Misty said...

Hey girl! You look HOT!

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dianne said...

What?! I didn't need to shed all my clothes to look o.k.? Who knew? Oh, wait...I DID!

Hey Misty, did you notice that grayma and graypa are Juleen and Daryl? The party was at their house. The pup is their new baby.

La Familia Mata said...

Dinner under the table in INGENIOUS! One less surface to clean...Love your costumes, I concur... You look hot! And congratulations on not baring all to do it! The hay bales look so fun. Please tell the girls to stop growing up. Thanks. And finally you cupcakes and cake are ADORABLE. I told Mom about it right away. Super cute. As are you!

Steph said...

You are a pretty hot mobster!
PS I am moving to Idaho. I just decided.

Dianne said...

Oh Steph, I wish you would! I promise we'd have loads of fun! Though I think Laura would miss you terribly.

larshannon said...

Ok, I think the whoopie cushion might be the best costume ever. Diane you always have such fun stuff going on and I'm always really, really happy when soccer is over. I don't know why I keep signing back up?