10.09.2009

Support

You have all been so wonderfully supportive! I really struggled about whether to say anything. I'm still kind of struggling with the fact that on Sunday people will know and they might try to talk to me face to face about it. This blog is a beautiful medium for sharing how I'm feeling without having to actually cry in front of people. I know, I know...but there's a lot to get done on Sundays and I don't really have time to wallow in my self-pity, not with this Primary Program in a few weeks! Now, any other day of the week... :)

I want you to know I am doing o.k....really. Just in physical pain right now that I hope soon passes. I hope you all know that your comments have made me feel so much better and not alone. I'm glad I said something. I think it could have been a lot harder if I'd been left to my own thoughts...so, I guess I'm saying "Thank You" for being such wonderful friends near...and far.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Love you Dianne! I am glad you're doing okay. I agree with you. I'd much rather write it down, let others read at their leisure, than tell someone face to face what is going on. I'm glad you shared too. We need each other in this crazy world.

Frisbies Forever said...

It's hard. When I miscarried the first time, it was like that. It's a loss no matter what and you do whatever you need to feel better. Someone else can help and take over if you need them to. Sometimes just hiding for a little bit to reign in emotions does help. I love you. I told Bryan and he said to tell you that your baby is with my baby, and now they are not lonely. They won't miss our families as much anymore.
I do however know there is a plan and growth and comfort to be had.
Much love your way!

larshannon said...

We love you too. You put it exactly right when you said you were mourning an opportunity. I've felt that exact same feeling.