This was my hair length January 2007.
This is my long hair this past Saturday.
This is my new hair do! I think I like it. Though, I don't have a lot of lift volume to my hair so it doesn't hold a good look for long. As you can see here. But, I do like it so much better than the eternal ponytail.
10 comments:
You look fabulous! I wish I was brave enough to do a new look like that. I don't think I could though. I hope you still like it when you do it yourself! That's usually when I struggle with a new do.
This picture was taken after I styled it myself. The stylist was a little off on what I might like. But, you're right it's certainly more work than pulling it up in a pony.
I like the new do! I can't believe how much your hair grew.
love it! try Loreal Studio root booster before you blow dry.(I have the same problem with my hair and love this stuff)
so adorable!! i love it!
So cute! I want to cut mine WAY short,but I'm still too scared, because I think it will make my head look smaller than my body.
But I am LOVING your cut! I always do a little back-combing on my hair, and that helps it to keep a shape better for longer.
You're so cute!
I love your haircut too! Good job. Did you get my email about Max's blessing? Just wanted to make sure you knew you guys were invited... Hope all is well.
You are such a feaking HOT MOMMA!
I LOVE it!! So cute!! you look so skinny - my heavens - whats your secret!! Now I need to do a makeover before we can hang out again! :) Very cute choice!!
Looking Good
Post a Comment