Every night our little family does what we call "Song and Scripture". We sing a primary song (or song about Jesus) and then read the scriptures or memorize a new scripture and finish with family prayer. Well, these days Maggie insists that she's a big girl and can read the scripture all by herself. Thus, tonight she had her shot. She flips to a page in scriptures saying, "Chapter 4, verse 18....Oh commands. Jesus will guide your heart to joy"
I'll be clear. I realize this scripture does not exist, though I found it to be profoundly true.
5 comments:
That is awesome, it reminds me of Gracie, last summer she opened up her BOM and said in a very authoritative voice :"Behold, may I say a bad word? NO!"
Thats so cute and profound!! I see a future RS pres in the making!!
oH HOW PRECIOUS! BUT THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS SURELY GUIDING HER, ,AYBE THAT IS THE SCRIPTURE HER AUNT PIEPEE SO NEEDED TO HEAR. tELL THE GIRLS I LOVE THEM
So cute, and so true!
They love to read don't they? I love it!
Post a Comment