What a nut! She is super funny. I wish we could come up this weekend, but no fundage. As Stake Primary Chorister I help the Ward Primary Choristers in their callings (spiritual guidance, I learned last night). I am also responsible for the music at Stake Primary Activities (Great to be 8, Scouting stuff, etcl.)
4 comments:
Ahh, Sleeping Beauty reincarnated. Whenever my husband is gone I wake up to one or three short kids in my bed.
That is adorable! She is so funny. I love her enthusiasm for life.
How funny! I guess we all need some beauty sleep...
What a nut! She is super funny. I wish we could come up this weekend, but no fundage. As Stake Primary Chorister I help the Ward Primary Choristers in their callings (spiritual guidance, I learned last night). I am also responsible for the music at Stake Primary Activities (Great to be 8, Scouting stuff, etcl.)
Post a Comment