Improving One Day at a Time
Hehe, there's none of me. Does that mean I don't exist? And if so, does that mean no one will miss me if I go out for a while?
I'm sure there are plenty of Misty's out there. Unfortunately, most of them are either family pets, or pole dancers. hrmmmmmmm. Who names their child "Misty"?!
There are no Deniene Greens, and only Girls with my name. I wish you never showed us this!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hehe, there's none of me. Does that mean I don't exist? And if so, does that mean no one will miss me if I go out for a while?
I'm sure there are plenty of Misty's out there. Unfortunately, most of them are either family pets, or pole dancers. hrmmmmmmm. Who names their child "Misty"?!
There are no Deniene Greens, and only Girls with my name. I wish you never showed us this!
Post a Comment