4.28.2008

Fort Builders, Inc.



I should have realized what they were up to when Israel kept walking past me with more and more blankets while I was on the treadmill this morning. Maggie had to give me the grand tour when I was done. They are fantastic fort builders, I just wish they were as good at being fort cleaner-uppers.

5 comments:

larshannon said...

I love when kids play with forts. There is so much more room for the imagination in a fort. It is the only time I think, "wow, we don't have enough blankets!"

Jaimie said...

I know what you mean about mess makers. I wish they were better at the clean up part too. Good luck teaching them that one! Cute pics! Maggie is getting so big! Tell her Hi!

Ashleigh said...

your kids are cute! lucy still talks about sharing toys with maggie. looks like fun!

Piepee said...

Oh we love fort building, move it outside for extra fun. it can get so big for endless hours of fun! It looks like they did a great job!

Sir Talksalot said...

That is funny