Ok, I realize that I'm constantly talking about the weather here, but seriously it is CRAZY!!! Every other day is just DUMB. Why am I so upset right now, you ask? Well, wouldn't you be if it was SNOWING at your house on the last day of April?!? I told Israel that he'd better go get his ear plugs because I'm gonna start CUSSIN' now.
10 comments:
Please don't cuss, you'll regret it later :) I'm sorry it's snowing. I won't tease you about the weather any more! I hope it warms up for real soon.
It's ok Jaimie. I still love you.
In Texas we say the weather is like a woman with PMS...
I'm cussing with you. Pure nonsense. Why am I still awake?
Yeah, out here in Elko we woke up to snow too. GRRRRRRR. :(!
that's crazy!
i think it's about 90 degress out today! :D i hate snow...
I'm glad I'm not the only one wanted to stream profanities at times. I cannot wait to get up there and see you guys! We will see you on Sunday!
Love ya
Come back to Texas! It just ain't the same since you went away :)
I felt the same way in Iowa. Although it didn't snow the last day of April it did into April and I had enough! By the way the pict to the right makes Emma Lou remind of a Who. You know Dr Suess.
Post a Comment