4.27.2008

Salubrious Sunday

note: not a picture of me. ha ha ha. someday soon, though.
Definition of Salubrious: favorableness to the preservation of health

At my good friend's suggestion, once a week I'll give 2 goals for the week and report how I did the next week. She has Salubrious Saturday, but Sunday works better for me. So, here it goes!

1. I will spend a minimum of 30 min exercising for 5 days this week
2. I will focus on protein and fresh veggies this week in meal preparation.

2 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

Friend... HELLO! I'm glad we have so much going on next week so we will actually get to see each other! Love the hair. Good luck on being salubrious!

Tamara said...

way to go!! Can't wait to hear how it goes, and you'll have to share recipes if you come across anything really fabulous