5.29.2008

Fun with the Wright Family

I was able to catch up with a college roommate yesterday! Mya's in town! She came up from St. George to help her parents get ready for a garage sale. So we went over to her parents house for lunch and let the girls play while we had a chance to chat. It was great. I've missed her so!

The girls became quick friends, too. I love how kids are so willing to play together even though they don' t know one another. I wish we could all be a little more like that.

Here's Maggie teaching Mya's girls (Allison, 5, Lizzy, 4 and Jasmine, 3-yes, it's true-) some of her ballet stretches on the trampoline.
Of course, bouncing is the BEST tramp activity.

And, Emma stayed safe in the doorway. Thank heavens!

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

How cute are they? Look at those matching outfits! The girls are getting so big. And it's always lots of fun to catch up with roomies.

Misty said...

oh, tell Mya hi from me! Everyone looks so darn cute!

Layne said...

Has Mya caught the blog bug yet?

Dianne said...

Nope.