5.09.2008

Our Lil' Fashion Designer


I went into Emma's room to rescue her this morning and this is what I found. Our "little hollow bunny" (that's what we call her because she's so light) had been thinking up new PJ designs in the night. Watch out runway models, here comes Emma.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

She's too cute! What a funny girl. Must have been some battle in the night, huh? I'd hate to see the other guy! :)

larshannon said...

How did she do that?

Misty said...

So cute! I like the hollow chocolate bunny, that is how our little Madelyn is. I think little Emily will weigh more than her in the next year. She's only about 8 pounds behind her. Lucky girl, she got her daddy's genes. Poor Elizabeth and Emily are stuck with mine. Oh well. At least we're all cute!

Piepee said...

How adoable! She's getting sop big.