5.06.2008

The Iowans Come For a Visit

I was blessed enough to have my sister, Marianne, and her husband, Chris, and also Brittney and her cute kids, Nathan and Nora come all the way from Iowa to visit. Amanda also joined us from Logan, Ut. In actuality, they all come to visit the Logan folks, but we were excited for them to make the trip up to see us. We celebrated with an afternoon BBQ! My favorite time of year, for sure.

Britt and Nora enjoying the only shade on our deck.

Maggie enjoying a flower from our yard.
The funny girl refused to remove her
pull-over even though it was 75 degrees
and she was running a fever.


I love Nora's facial expressions!

This all the picture that Nathan would humor me with.


Amanda and Marianne take 2.


Here's Chris and Malia in their truest form.
Malia wants a cookie and Grandpa obliges.

3 comments:

Misty said...

Looks like you crazy Iowans had fun! Didn't anyone bring you some corn stalks? How sad to have a Iowan visit with no corn stalks around.

Frisbies Forever said...

I wanted to go too. Funds, funds, funds. They spoil everything!

Piepee said...

I agree completely with Lori. But hey it looks like a great time. And all your Saturday baking paid off. WE love and Miss you all.