5.11.2008

Salubrious Sunday

**Report**
I did great on my exercise plan. I'm following a pre-1/2 marathon training plan. It's going pretty well. I haven't gotten sore yet, well, except for my "old" left knee. But, muscles and lungs feel great.

I did well to follow my menu, though snacking, as usual, is pretty terrible!

**Next Weeks Goals**
1. Continue to follow jogging program and add 2 days of biking on off days.
2. Avoid carb snacks this week. Only fresh veggies, yogurt and fruits. (This will be TOUGH!)

2 comments:

Misty said...

It's a cruel world where you can't eat carbs for snacks. I'm in the same boat. Meals are good for me, I eat pretty good, but snack just about kill me. I turn into a human Hoover and clean out the pantry and refrigerator. What a pain! good job on your running!

Tamara said...

Wi\ow, great goals. I really ought to do the same thing. When I was doing the 7 fruit and veggie thing, I ate it for all my snacks, but then still found a way to sneak junk in shortly afterwards. I'm cheering for you. BTW which running program are you using? I like marathonrookie.com, but would love to know what other programs are out there.