The Results:
1. jogging/biking: Uhmm...didn't happen. Well, I did do my jogging on Monday but I'm really struggling with my "old knee" and decided to take it easy this week. Ok, by easy I mean not doing anything at all. What's the point if I'm not going to be honest, right?
2. no carb snacking: Uhmm..didn't happen. That would be 0-2. I did eat fruits/veggies, but seriously leaving the carbs alone is going to be a long battle for me.
The New Goals:
1. Jogging 3x this week. Strength based workouts 2x this week.
2. Not to obsess about food. Good or bad. I think I'm giving it too much power in my life.
3 comments:
I agree! When I try to hard to eat right all I can think about are the BAD, GREASY, SWEET and YUMMY stuff I am missing. I have found that allowing myself a little bit of the junk I love helps me not to obsess about it so much.
When I finally started exercising (really pushing myself, not light walking, you've gotta really break a sweat) I slimmed down slowly no matter what I was eating. Good luck!
Steph
Join the club. We're all just doin the best we can. Like a friend told me. It doesn't matter which rung of the ladder you're on, so long as you're still climbing.
I love the ladder comment. So true! Keep up the good work. I hope that knee starts behaving!
Post a Comment