Maggie was wired last night and insisted that she needed to sleep behind the couch on a wooden chest in front of our front window. She fashioned the piano bend up next to it with pillows to make it long enough. I let Israel be in charge of bedtime, so what he said went. Or better said, what Maggie said went. So, she made up her little bed and actually fell asleep. Israel carried her off the her bedroom before we went to bed.Well, Israel and I couldn't sleep and ended up chatting in the living room around 2:30am when we heard a little girl start crying. She was crying, "Daddy, I'm in the WRONG bed!!" So, this picture was taken after she got settled back into her "Bed" at 2:30am.
Am I the only one who wonders why this would be so enticing and desirable?
2 comments:
too cute!
No, I'm wondering myself too!
Post a Comment