
I know that when I posted that Maggie is in ballet many wanted to keep seeing pictures so I took the camera to dance class on Friday. They are not great pictures, but when you're chasing Emma too you do what you can.
The top left pic is the class playing "Butterfly Catcher" is ballet for duck, duck goose.
The top right is of Maggie making a pizza. That's how they get them to stretch.
The bottom pictures are the free dance portion of class. They get to hold pretty flowers and dance like beautiful ballerinas. It's really fun to watch.
For those of you in the area, she will be in the "Wizard of Oz" here in Idaho Falls the first weekend of June. Anyone who would like to come is welcome. It's a HUGE production so when I have more information about tickets I'll let you know.
5 comments:
I love seeing Maggie's ballet pics. Nothing goes together better than little girls and ballet. Good luck keeping those white tights, white. I speak from experience!
Love, Delcie
Oh how wonderful! We loved the picts. Can't wait to see how the production of Wizard Of Oz goes. Takes lots of picts.
Oh how fun - maybe the Ballet can help improve her coordinatation - course I porbably shouldn't tell you I also took ballet and it didn't help me (but I also chatted through the whole class - everytime) - maybe if I would have paid attention :) Cute Cute!!
These pics are great. I miss ballet. Maggie must love going.
You guys are so cute thanks for the sweet comments. I like being able to talk to my Family more. This is so much fun. One day i will have a lot of pictures and new stuff written. Love you Lots. Bye.
Post a Comment