
So today I made egg salad sandwiches for lunch and Maggie was NOT interested, so I told her she may make herself a PB&J if she preferred. And she did.
As you can see she had the PB, she had the J, but something was missing. She insisted on having her vegetables on the INSIDE of her sandwich not on the side like normal people.
But, hey, she ate it and it's hard to complain when your kid is asking to put veggies in her food.
2 comments:
She really ate it??? I don't think I could handle a piece of celery inside my sandwich. Go Maggie!
Wow - and celery at that - Brett calls it Crunchy water - he feels it has no place in the vegi group - good work maggie - I personally love celery - but will now have to try it in a sandwich :)
Post a Comment