3.31.2008

Endless Winter


So we had a few days of warmer weather this past week. You know, mid 40s so I got excited to start prepping my lawn for spring planting. I was going to trim back/prune my "out of control" raspberry bushes this afternoon. Except this is what I woke up to and have lost all excitement! Why was I so excited about Idaho anyway? I'm sure I'll remember once we get above 50 degrees.

2 comments:

Piepee said...

Oh how fun! That's how I felt on Thursday it snowed from 6am til 4pm. But the good part is it stuck to the yard but not the roads. And today after a good soaking rain most of our snow is gone.

Frisbies Forever said...

Ours wasn't snow, we got covered in hail. It is pretty much gone now. Now we have thunderstorms. I am not sure I am ever get any planting done.